Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"when it's time to change..."

"When it's time to change, then its time to change
Don't fight the tide, come along for the ride, don't you see
When it's time to change, you've got to rearrange
who you are into what you're gonna be."

Yes indeed these are those lyrics from that catchy Brady Bunch song,
but they do have a point. When it's time to change, well it's time
to change.I felt that this was a rather fitting song and intro
to this blog.

So, I like many others out have decided to finally change. To battle
the gripping fear and hopefully make changes for the better.
I no longer want to see back and watch my life change for the worse.
I am going to make this happen, and well
this blog will helpfully show my progress.

So here's to it. We shall see what will come...

PS The web address number is the time I started the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment